Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com
 Info
 10 Jahre StarWars-Figuren.com Fotowettbewerb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  08:21:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

We will announce the winners tonight. Not easy with the amount of pics
posted.

Great! Were there more submissions than you anticipated?
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7835 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  08:37:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tekering

quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

We will announce the winners tonight. Not easy with the amount of pics
posted.

Great! Were there more submissions than you anticipated?

No. But because everybody put in a lot of work we want to make
sure to thoroughly go through each pic looking at the idea, the technique,
figs used, lighting, everything.

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."
Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  10:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
we want to make sure to thoroughly go through each pic looking at the idea, the technique, figs used, lighting, everything.

That's exactly the attention to detail I've come to expect of you, having seen your Boba Fett costume.
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7835 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  1:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Und hier sind die Gewinner! Wir gratulieren
allen Gewinnern und danken allen Teilnehmern. Auch wenn
nicht alle einen Preis gewonnen haben so seid ihr doch
alle Gewinner. Vielen Dank fuer die tollen Bilder.
Die unteren Bilder wurden am meisten gewaehlt. Der Nikto
Gunner weil er aussieht als er waere es ein Filmfoto
mit dem koernigen Bildlook, Cosplayer die mit den
Toys spielen. Razor Crest, schoene Idee, die Aufloesung
des Raetsels der Delle in Bobas Helm und einfach mal
chillen auf dem Party Skiff.

And the winners are,....
We like to congratulate all winners and would like to
thank all participants for their awesome pics. You are
all winners. The photos below received the most votes.
Nikto looking like he took part in the movie, so real
looking with the grainy photo look. Cosplayers
playing with their figures. Razor Crest, so funny, cool idea.
Thanks for solving how Boba got the dent in his helmet, and
some chillin on a skiff is always good.

Platz 1 - 1st Place

Platz 2 - 2nd Place

Platz 3 - 3rd Place

Go to Top of Page

Argon
Padawan

176 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  3:46:08 PM  Show Profile Send Argon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Herzlichen Glückwunsch den Gewinnern!
Sind tolle Fotos
Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  03:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a surprise! I thought for sure Tancredi would win…!

Congratulations, Whackmeister! Glad to see Mrs. Sniatecki pictured among the winners.

Congratulations to Commander Cody as well. I like the cocktail umbrella stuck in R2’s head.

titusillu, I love what you accomplished with paper backgrounds. We seem to have a similar interest in recreating images from the original films using our action figures. Have the rest of your pictures been posted online anywhere?

Damon
, your Photoshop work is incredible, and I’m amazed how many great ideas you managed to squeeze into “The Birthday of Boba Fett.” Fantastic!

Pelaios.Nirgendwo
, where did you get those 1:12 scale dioramas? Did you make them yourself? The weathering is really impressive, and your posing is spectacular!

BeTa, I wanted to incorporate my Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Star Trek, and Batman toys the way you did… but you did it before I had the chance to. Congratulations on being the fastest to post!

Trooper31, your custom Aqualish figures are awesome!

Argon, I agree with the opinion your picture communicates.

tanktoys, your work is clearly the best, far beyond the rest of us amateurs. I really hope you post more.

How about it, volkerc? Can we continue to post pictures here, or is there a better section of the forum for it?

Edited by - tekering on 03/14/2022 03:02:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  05:27:57 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gratuliere alle Gewinner. Wirklich tolle Bilder und Ideen.

Congrats to all the winners and everybody who posted pics as well. Great work and wonderful ideas.

Vielen Dank an Volker, Hasbro, heo und Smyth's Toys für die Preise!!

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3020 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  05:29:04 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

How about it, volkerc? Can we continue to post pictures here, or is there a better section of the forum for it?

Thanks, gald to hear you liked them. Congrats as well. Great pics!!

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7835 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  06:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Congratulations, Whackmeister! Glad to see Mrs. Sniatecki pictured among the winners.

Congratulations to Commander Cody as well. I like the cocktail umbrella stuck in R2’s head.

titusillu, I love what you accomplished with paper backgrounds. We seem to have a similar interest in recreating images from the original films using our action figures. Have the rest of your pictures been posted online anywhere?

Damon
, your Photoshop work is incredible, and I’m amazed how many great ideas you managed to squeeze into “The Birthday of Boba Fett.” Fantastic!

Pelaios.Nirgendwo
, where did you get those 1:12 scale dioramas? Did you make them yourself? The weathering is really impressive, and your posing is spectacular!

BeTa, I wanted to incorporate my Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Star Trek, and Batman toys the way you did… but you did it before I had the chance to. Congratulations on being the fastest to post!

Argon, I agree with the opinion your picture communicates.

tanktoys, your work is clearly the best, far beyond the rest of us amateurs. I really hope you post more.

Well said!

Pictures can be posted in any topic. We have an old topic where everybody can just add photos they have created in general here: http://www.forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=298
Or if the images are specific to some products, they can be added to the product pages.

Go to Top of Page

Whackmeister
Juengling (Youngling)

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  08:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Whackmeister's Homepage Send Whackmeister a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It's such an honor to be among the contest winners. So many inspiring ideas, different styles. etc. from the all participants.

I laughed out loud when I saw the one of Boba Fett holding his head in shame, while on the viewscreen was the "like a bantha" scene from the Book of Boba Fett show. Well done!

Here is a fun gathering of the original images I used, to make the Razor Crest Mirror scene, the Offworld Ewoks,Determined Jawas, etc. just sharing this for fun.

Thanks again!

Jeremy S.

Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  3:45:01 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Herzlichen Dank an die Jury für die Wahl meiner Fotos zum 3. Platz - ich freu mich riesig! .
Vielen Dank auch an Hasbro, Heo und Smyths für das großzügige Sponsoring! Das sind wirklich tolle Preise!
Volker, auch Dir vielen Dank für die Veranstaltung des Wettbewerbs!

Noch eine Bemerkung zu "chillen auf dem Partyskiff": bekanntermassen heißt chill ja auch kühl und das war es beim Fotografieren auch. Das Foto sieh nach nem heißen Sonnentag aus, aber es hatte grade mal 1 Grad in der Wüste.

Congratulations to the other winners, have fun with your toys.
I enjoyed the contest - so many great contributions!
Welcome to our new members, I´m looking forward to the conversations with you!
Go to Top of Page

Damon
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
333 Posts

Posted - 03/14/2022 :  4:17:03 PM  Show Profile Send Damon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meinen Glückwunsch an die Gewinner :)
Go to Top of Page

Strati_vari
Juengling (Youngling)

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2022 :  02:23:04 AM  Show Profile Send Strati_vari a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Herzlichen Glückwunsch an die Gewinner. Da waren wirklich tolle Fotos dabei :)
Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2022 :  09:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
We have an old topic where everybody can just add photos they have created in general here: http://www.forum.starwars-figuren.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=298&whichpage=3

Thanks! I posted some new pictures there.

Edited by - tekering on 03/16/2022 09:24:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2022 :  11:02:00 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mein Gewinner Paket ist heute angekommen. Hatte viel Spaß beim Auspacken. Besten Dank nochmal!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000