Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com
 Info
 10 Jahre StarWars-Figuren.com Fotowettbewerb
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Whackmeister
Juengling (Youngling)

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2022 :  8:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Whackmeister's Homepage Send Whackmeister a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7840 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2022 :  05:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Junge, Junge. Hier geben sich ale Teilnehmer echt M?he. Ein bisschen Zeit bleibt ja noch.
My oh my, a lot of effort being put in from all participants. Keep it up, still some time left.

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3022 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  08:29:52 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alles Gute and Happy 10th Star Wars Figuren.com

Like blue-milk ice in the sunshine....

Even bounty hunters need breaks once in a while.......

Dear Hasbro...........

Edited by - Trooper31 on 03/07/2022 08:36:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3022 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  08:39:01 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
]Alles Gute and Happy 10th Star Wars Figuren.com

Like blue-milk ice in the sunshine....

Even bounty hunters need breaks once in a while.......

[/quote]

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  09:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu Ihrem zehnjährigen Jubiläum, volkerc!
Vielen Dank, dass ich an Ihrem Wettbewerb teilnehmen durfte.

Hello everyone, my name's Ted Ekering. I'm an English teacher in Japan, where it's getting harder and harder to collect Star Wars figures; I haven't seen a new Hasbro figure here in five years.

Instead, like most of you in Europe, I have to import figures from US retailers, and it's sure getting expensive. Jabba's Khetanna was an extremely costly purchase, but the shipping actually cost me more than the barge itself did!

There are some amazing photos in this thread. Your submissions have inspired me to set up and photograph a wide variety of dioramas and custom figures I've made over the years. I hope you enjoy my work!

Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  10:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've always loved the original Star Wars films for their innovative approach to visual effects, optically combining miniatures, animatronics, and gorgeous matte paintings with live-action photography. I've done my best to apply the same old-fashioned techniques, using action figures as actors and dioramas as sets.

I only wish I had a real DSLR camera, like Tancredi. All I've got is an iPhone.

I built this Millennium Falcon cockpit diorama for a modeling contest a few years ago, and added a few minor details last week.

I love every set featuring the Falcon!

The carbon-freeze chamber is a fantastic example of production design.

I also deeply love the Home One hangar from Return of the Jedi, and have done my best to reproduce it for displaying Hasbro's action figures and vehicles.

How many custom action figures can you find?

Edited by - tekering on 03/07/2022 10:31:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  10:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, by the way, I'm also a longtime member of the 501st Japanese Garrison!
We do annual parades, promotional appearances, community service, and volunteer charity work.

Good luck to all participants, and thanks for the inspiration!

Edited by - tekering on 03/07/2022 10:28:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  11:58:54 AM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hier ein paar Bilder zu meinem Projekt
"STAR WARS - A new Hope - according to KENNER; Hasbro and Galoob"
Ich habe versucht, den ersten Film nur mit Spielzeug der 3 Firmen die mich zum Sammeln gebracht haben / geprägt haben, nach zu stellen. Dies geschieht nicht immer mit Dioramen, sondern auch mit Packungen, Boxen etc etc. Ich habe viel überlegt aber es sprengt den Rahmen dieses Wettbewerbs, ich bin schon bei 40 Seiten der Geschichte. Daher hier nur ein paar Bilder auf die ich besonders Stolz bin und die insgesamt vom setting etwas aufwändiger waren. Viel Spass dabei.

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  3:15:26 PM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Das Party-Skiff zur 10th Anniversary Fete legt ab!

Feiern bis der Medic-Droide kommt! Und danach 3 Tage in den Bacta Tank! That´s the way!

Go to Top of Page

Argon
Padawan

176 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  4:01:47 PM  Show Profile Send Argon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bin über die bisherigen Beiträge schwer begeistert!

Mein Beitrag ... ein Bilderrätsel

Edited by - Argon on 03/07/2022 4:14:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2022 :  5:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So viele tolle Fotos dabei ich möchte nicht in der Jury Sitzen

Deswegen haue ich auch noch welche raus, hab mal ein Outdoor Shooting gemacht.

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7840 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2022 :  02:43:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeTa

So viele tolle Fotos dabei ich möchte nicht in der Jury Sitzen

Stimmt, ich auch nicht, daher werde ich mit einigen anderen beraten. Die Gewinner werden dieses Wochenende bekannt gegeben. Dank an alle die teilgenommen haben.

Thanks to all who participated in this contest. Because there are so many good entries we will discuss who won and announce the winners this weekend. Stay tuned. In case you did not win this time, your photos show that you are all winners and good people.

Go to Top of Page

tekering
Juengling (Youngling)

Japan
18 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2022 :  07:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit tekering's Homepage Send tekering a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I especially love Whackmeister's contributions. His "razor+Crest" gag was clever, and brilliantly realized.

The "Offworld Ewoks" were fun, too.

Edited by - tekering on 03/09/2022 09:18:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Whackmeister
Juengling (Youngling)

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2022 :  09:36:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Whackmeister's Homepage Send Whackmeister a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the kind words, Tekering. I appreciate it very much. My wife is also a Star Wars fan, thankfully, and helped me with that silly Razor plus Crest pic. :)

I love a good joke, so I couldn't resist entering that idea in the contest.

So many great entries from everyone, some with simpler images with very cool scenes and ideas, others with really great visually composed "works of art" photos.

This was such a wonderful time being part of this contest, and so fun to see all the different kinds of entries by fellow fans who also love Star Wars figures.
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7840 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  07:13:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Die Gewinner werden heute abend bekannt gegeben. Bei all den Teilnehmern
und den vielen verschiedenen Fotos machen wir es uns nicht leicht.
Habe mehrere Personen gebeten sich die Lieblingsbilder auszusuchen,
bei Schnittmengen entscheidet dann die Mehrzahl der Stimmen pro Bild.

We will announce the winners tonight. Not easy with the amount of pics
posted. A panel of people have been asked to pick their favorite pics.
Those with the most votes will win. That way we keep it fair.
Also have to do some checking according to rules.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000