Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com
 Info
 WEIHNACHTS FOTOWETTBEWERB 2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Admin
Forum Admin

425 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2014 :  11:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Weihnachts Foto Wettbewerb

Es ist soweit, unser Weihnachtsfotowettbewerb geht in die dritte Runde! Auch dieses Jahr moechten wir euch einen Wettbewerb bringen. Mit freundlicher Unterstuetzung von Hasbro und auch wieder gibt es einiges zu gewinnen.

Was muesst Ihr tun? Was gibt es zu gewinnen?

Die Preise:
1. Platz:

2. Platz:

3. Platz:

4. Platz:

5. Platz:

Die Aufgabe:
Wir moechten Bilder sehen! Wie auch in den Vorjahren haetten wir gerne Bilder mit weihnachtlicher Stimmung. Postet ein Bild
oder mehrere Bilder in diesem Topic das Hasbro Figuren, Fahrzeuge in weihnachtlicher Stimmung aus eurer Sammlung zeigt.
Macht ein Bild von einem Stormtrooper mit Weihnachtsmuetze, Bilder
von euch mit euren Figuren mit weihnachtlichem Touch, was euch auch einfaellt. Aber, Bedingung, Ihr muesst die Bilder, bzw. das Bild gemacht haben. Ihr haltet die Rechte an dem Bild!!!! Keine Kopien von Bildern aus dem Internet!!! Mindestbedingung zur Teilnahme ist ein Bild*. Ihr koennt aber auch mehrere posten.
Keine Bilder die im Vorjahr eingereicht wurden!

*( Kein Fotolimit, je mehr Ideen ihr habt desto groesser die Chance!)

Der Wettbewerb laeuft vom 30.11.2014 und endet am 27.12.2014 23.59 Uhr. Die Gewinner werden am 28.12.2014 bekannt gegeben.
Die Gewinner werden gebeten die Versandkosten zu tragen.

Die Bilder koennen auch mit Bildbearbeitungsprogrammen weiter veraendert werden, falls ihr keine passenden Muetzen oder aehnliches habt, oder euch mit Ideen austoben wollt.
Der Rechtsweg ist natuerlich ausgeschlossen. Ein Preis je Mitglied. Wir freuen uns auf schoene Bilder und eure Ideen.

It is time for another contest. We would like to bring a little more joy into your hearts this christmas by giving away a few Hasbro toys.

What do you have to do? What can you win?

What you have to do:
We would like to see photos! Cause Christmas time is almost here, post
one or more Photos in this topic of your Hasbro figures, vehicles,
in a christmas like photo.
Take a pic of a Stormtrooper with a Santa hat, pics of you and your collection with a christmas touch, whatever idea you have. But, rule number 1, You have to have taken the pic yourself, you must hold the rights to publish the photo.!!!! No copies of pics found on the internet!!! To qualify you have to post at least one photo*, but are allowed to post more if you like!

* There is no limit as to how many photos one member can submit. The more photos the higher the chance for the jury to pick a funny photo or whatever we think is the best.

The contest runs from 11/30/2014 and ends on 12/27/2014 23.59 military time. The winners will be announced on 12/28/2014.
The winners will kindly be asked to cover the shipping cost.

You can also edit your photo(s) with photoshop to add stuff to the image. One price per member.
We can't wait to see your pics and ideas. Have fun.

Wettbewerb ist offen fuer Mitglieder des Forums, ausser Haendler und
Betreiber der Seite, sowie Betreiber anderer Fanseiten.
Contest is open to forum members, except Dealers and Staff of the Site, as well as other Fansites staff. Yes we ship worldwide, and yes you can post in english.[/b]
Der Rechtsweg ist ausgeschlossen. Die Gewinne werden nicht durch Anzahl der Bilder eines einzelnen beeinflusst oder ermittelt. Die Idee und Umsetzung steht hier im Vordergrund.

Ihr koennt natuerlich Bilder nicht nur zu Hause machen, vielleicht gehen eure Figuren ja auch so shoppen, oder in die Kirche, oder,...oder,...oder.... VIEL SPASS!!!!

Zum Schluss ein Wort zu Bildergeschichten. Ihr koennt diesmal auch Bildergeschichten posten, trotzdem kann es sein das ein Bild alleine den Gewinn bringen kann. Wir behalten uns vor eine Geschichte oder ein Einzelbild zum Gewinner zu benennen.

One last word regarding photo stories. You can post a story if you like, but it is possible that we declare one single picture as a winner.

CT-1138
Jedi

Germany
1685 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  01:18:23 AM  Show Profile Send CT-1138 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Super.

Bin schon gespannt worum es geht.

May the force be with you, always.
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  03:21:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kamera ist geputzt und Bereit

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  08:17:12 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CT-1138

Bin schon gespannt worum es geht.

Der war gut
Go to Top of Page

CT-1138
Jedi

Germany
1685 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  08:59:45 AM  Show Profile Send CT-1138 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

May the force be with you, always.
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  10:42:45 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
looking forward to it.
Go to Top of Page

BeTa
Master

Germany
3450 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  11:33:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit BeTa's Homepage Send BeTa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Dickensian

looking forward to it.

Das habe ich mir gedacht

"Tu es oder tu es nicht. Es gibt kein Versuchen,,.

Go to Top of Page

Alfred_Hitchcock
Jedi

Germany
1607 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2014 :  12:25:25 PM  Show Profile Send Alfred_Hitchcock a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeTa

quote:
Originally posted by Darth_Dickensian

looking forward to it.

Das habe ich mir gedacht

Hilde Becker würde an dieser Stelle wieder zu ihrem Heinz sagen: "Sa jetzt nix!"
Go to Top of Page

Admin
Forum Admin

425 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2014 :  2:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage Send Admin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, Der Wettbewerb laeuft ab jetzt!

Der erste Post wird noch um Bilder ergaenzt.

Contest is now on!

We will add photos to the first post later.

Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2014 :  06:35:47 AM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for having this contest again. I enjoyed it very much last year.

I might regret posting so quickly, but I felt like jumping in right away. I have more ideas, so I'll put more up as I create them.

I hope I used this character correclty. He doesn't exist in my culture.

I know many people would say that St. Nicholas' day is different from Christmas, but it's still part of the Christmas season. In the US, for example, St. Nicholas is Santa, so they are surely related.

Go to Top of Page

titusillu
Zopfloser Padawan m. sehr grossem Schwert

Germany
2138 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2014 :  04:58:52 AM  Show Profile Send titusillu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice. I just knew somehow that the Hobbit Figures are good for something ... excellent idea. But Vader s Candy stick saber is even better!!!

titusillu
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2014 :  1:31:20 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks. I hope we get to see some more entries soon. I'm very curious what other people will create.
Go to Top of Page

JackBurton
Padawan

167 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  10:53:28 AM  Show Profile Send JackBurton a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a great start for this contest. Cool pictures.

Bei diesem tollen Wettbewerb möchte ich doch auch teilnehmen. Hier sind nun die ersten Bilder. Viel Spaß.

Ho Ho Ho!

Schöne Bescherung

Darth Santa is coming to town

http://db81.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  11:50:39 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JackBurton

Darth Santa is coming to town

lol
Go to Top of Page

Fox
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
491 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2014 :  12:13:16 PM  Show Profile Send Fox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Schöne Bilder Jack!
Go to Top of Page

Darth_Dickensian
Juengling (Youngling)

Czech Republic
28 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2014 :  1:50:49 PM  Show Profile Send Darth_Dickensian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll keep posting as long as I have ideas. This one is from a Christmas ballet, The Nutcracker.

I have more ideas, at least one more, maybe two.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000