Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Offizieller Hasbro Bereich - Hasbro section
 Hasbro Allgemein - Hasbro in General
 Fan First Friday / Mando Mondays
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2020 :  12:57:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Auf der Hasbro Pulse Seite sollen Freitags
diverse Aktionen, siehe unten stattfinden.
Heute wurden drei Vintage Karten gezeigt.

Happy Friday, Hasbro Pulse Fans!

It’s our favorite day of the week and we are celebrating by sharing something we’re pumped to try out with you: Hasbro Pulse Fan First Fridays! What does this mean, you ask? It means that every Friday moving forward, we’ll be sharing something fun, new, and exciting about some of your favorite brands, like profiles of the talented artists behind our packaging, Q&A’s with brand teams, and even some unique video content that brings you behind the scenes of the making of your favorite products. Heck! There may even be fresh reveals or perhaps a pre-order or two (or three).

Today we’re kicking off Fan First Friday by giving you a first look at some of the packaging of the recently revealed Star Wars figures, along with some fun factoids. Enjoy!

This is K-2SO’s first time being featured on Vintage cardback and is the first Star Wars Rogue One figure to be released in The Vintage Collection in more than a year.

Did you know the original Power Droid action figure that came with this cardback in 1979 was not movie accurate? This is the first time this card will come with an accurate, movie-inspired figure.

Custom art was created for a photo real version of Commander Wolffe to be used as the filmout for the front of the card.

"This Bounty Hunter is my kind of scum."

Edited by - volkerc on 11/16/2020 12:31:26 PM

Damon
Junger (Young) Jedi

Germany
329 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2020 :  3:25:43 PM  Show Profile Send Damon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Das ist eine schöne Idee, um den Ausfall der Cons wenigstens ein bisschen zu kompensieren und weiterhin Fankontakt zu halten. :)
Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3016 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2020 :  04:34:58 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stimme ich zu. Gute Idee von Hasbro.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2020 :  4:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haben ein Feedback bekommen, Fan First Friday war unabhängig von SDCC und der Krise geplant. Aber passt ja irgendwie,...leider,...

Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3016 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2020 :  06:56:35 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Schön das FFF nichts mit SDCC zu tun hat, aber du hast Recht, passt irgendwie schon.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2020 :  11:23:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute gibt es ein Video zu Toy Photography.

https://hasbropulse.com/blogs/unboxed/behind-the-build-creating-cosmic-toy-photography?utm_campaign=4.24%20FFF%20-%20MVL%20Cosmic%20Ghost%20Rider%20%28XQBbHi%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=PULSE%20NEWSLETTER%20-%20GENERAL%20%28NON-PREMIUM%29&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJkYWxlZm9yZXZlcjNAaG90bWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJMcXB2V1MifQ%3D%3D

Und es kommt ein Livestream

Edited by - volkerc on 04/24/2020 2:18:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2020 :  3:19:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Don't forget to join us this Friday, May 1st at 12 PM EST on Hasbro Pulse Facebook for Fan First Friday where we'll be livestreaming with Patrick & Eric from the Hasbro Star Wars Team.

Tune in for news about your favorite Hasbro Star Wars lines - word on the Holonet is that there may be a pre-order or two!

**Have a question for the team? Head to our Instagram or Facebook page to share your question and we may answer it during Friday's livestream!**

https://www.facebook.com/events/519209718754474/

Edited by - volkerc on 04/28/2020 3:19:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2020 :  2:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heutige vorgestellte Artikel:

Go to Top of Page

Commander Cody
Jedi

Germany
1557 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2020 :  09:25:14 AM  Show Profile Send Commander Cody a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

So wenig für TVC...das macht mich traurig... wen noch?
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2020 :  10:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cody

quote:
Originally posted by volkerc

So wenig für TVC...das macht mich traurig... wen noch?

Mich, und zig Tausende rund um die Welt.

Go to Top of Page

Trooper31
Master

Germany
3016 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2020 :  12:21:04 AM  Show Profile Send Trooper31 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ja, wirklich schade wie Hasbro die TVC Linie behandelt. Wenn ich sehe dass 6“ immer wieder überall auf die Welt zum Ramschpreisen angeboten wird und TVC fast nie, nie runtergesetzt wird, dann frage ich mich warum Hasbro so auf die 6“ Linie steht.

Ja, ja, ich weiß, Hasbro hat schon ihr Geld verdient und den meisten Läden sind Spielzeug total egal, aber schade, schade, dass es so immer abläuft: 6“ kriegt alles und TVC ist die Linie Hasbro gern einstellen wollen. Nur, Hasbro weist, wenn Sie die TVC Linke einstellen, sind die meisten Sammler weg. Also, lassen sind uns ein Paar Krümmel und wir sind noch dabei.

Dear Hasbro...........
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2020 :  12:20:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute ging es um G.I. Joe, nicht Star Wars.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2020 :  12:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute ging es um die Power Rangers.

Ausserdem können Leute in USA die ein Konto bei Hasbro Pulse haben
für ein Repack einer 6 inch Figur voten. Geht allerdings auch wenn
man sich nur mit einer emailadresse anmeldet außerhalb USA.

https://hasbropulse.com/pages/star-wars-fan-vote-2020

Edited by - volkerc on 05/15/2020 12:02:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2020 :  1:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute ging es um Marvel Legends.

Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2020 :  4:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fan Friday kam einen Tag frueher und es wurde die neue Black Series Verpackung veroeffentlicht.

Edited by - volkerc on 05/28/2020 5:18:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

volkerc
Mandalorian Maniac™

7809 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2020 :  10:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit volkerc's Homepage Send volkerc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heute geht es um Transformers, kein Star Wars.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
1 user(s) viewing this topic: 0 anonymous, 1 guest(s)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000