Home-News-Aktuelle Nachrichten | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 StarWars-Figuren.com unterwegs - On the Road
 Celebration Europe, London, UK 2007
 Celebration Europe: Collector Panels

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

Smilies
Angel [an] Angry [:(!] Angry sign [as] Approve [^]
Beach [be] Big Smile [:D] Biker Scout [bi] Black Eye [B)]
Blush [:I] Boba Fett [bo] Censored [ce] Cheers [ch]
Clap [cl] Cool [8D] Coolsmoke [cools] Dance [da]
Dead [xx(] Death Star [:ds] Devilflame [dev] Disapprove [V]
Eight Ball [8] Evil [}:)] Finger [fi] Flag [fl]
Happy [ha] Hate [hae] Heart [he] Innocent [in]
Jawa [j] Kisses [:X] Loveeyes [loe] Question [?]
ROTFL [ro] Sad [:(] Sad1 [sad] Shock [:O]
Shy [8)] Sick [sic] Sleepy [|)] Smile [:)]
Smileside [smis] Smoke [smo] Thumbs down [td] Thumbs up [t]
Tongue [:P] Vader [vr]
Wall [wal] Wink [;)]    

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON

T O P I C    R E V I E W
volkerc Posted - 11/01/2013 : 6:41:05 PM
Celebration Europe also held Collectors panels that supplied the audience with a wealth of information. In order not to clog up the site I'm posting a few pics of items that stuck out to me.
Collectors that attended those panels were given 1 medallion at a time at randomly selected panels. So medallions were not given out at each and every panel. There are a total of 12 different pewter medallions, (Obi-Wan sponsored by S. Sansweet), Panelists received a special golden medallion set.
Collectors that did not manage to get a complete set of 12 had the opportunity to show up at the final panel at 4 p.m. sunday. People that had only one medallion missing were called in first, than 2, 3, 4... I didn't stay til the end but I'm sure not everybody that showed up at 4 got a complete set, cause that place was jam packed, and the medallions limited...
They say they are free, but in fact they took the best from you if you wanted to get all 12. One would miss out on all other activities. In fact if you look at the schedule of the event you couldn't attend everything anyways because a lot of events would start at the same time or overlap.

Alec Guiness writing to an autograph collector that he is bored of it..

A poster signed by almost everybody, the collector mentioned he only needed a handful more signatures, an amazing piece...

© 2012-2024 StarWars-Figuren.com - All rights reserved Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000